Article 1 | General information
- These general Terms and Conditions (hereafter also referred to as “Terms”) govern the contractual relationship between the buyer and Crown Guard and together referred to as “Parties”.
- Crown Guard is a Dutch company governed by Dutch law and registered at the Dutch chamber of commerce.
- These Terms apply to all offers, orders and agreements done by Crown Guard and also apply if parties enter into negotiations about the buy or sell of watches and/or other items.
- Other Terms and conditions or Buyer’s own Terms and conditions are not applicable on any offer, order and agreement and therefor rejected by Crown Guard.
Article 2 | Contract
- Buyer is declaring to be at least 18 years of age.
- There will be no agreement so therefor no contract between parties without an acceptance or confirmation by Crown Guard. An acceptance will be confirmed by e-mail or any other method in writing.
- We have the right to cancel or refuse an order on the following grounds:
– In the event of a technical and/or typing error in the process or other details of products
contained on the website when the order was placed
– Due to a lack of availability
– When buyer is a minor (or there is indication thereof)
– When there is indication that orders are for resale purposes
– If Crown Guard is unable to deliver the product(s)
– If Crown Guard is unable to deliver to the address provided
- If an order is cancelled or not accepted, Crown Guard will inform you directly.
- All products will remain available for sale on our website until we have received full payment.
Article 3 | Product information
- Crown Guard takes great care in communicating the correct product information, descriptions and images but cannot be held liable or responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
- Images of products sold by Crown Guard are as accurate as possible but are for illustrative purposes only. Crown Guard cannot be held liable or responsible for any deviations or omissions in the images.
Article 4 | Paperwork
- Crown Guard is not liable or responsible for any information on the original paperwork that comes with the product(s).
- Crown Guard cannot held liable for the age of a product or any information hereof in case a product is sold without original paperwork. Crown Guard offers no warranty in relation to the accuracy of the age of the products.
Article 5 | Price and payment
- All prices mentioned by Crown Guard in any communication and or on any platform are in euros and including VAT (if applicable).
- All prices are excluding shipping costs. Shipping costs will be added to the order and depend on the destination country.
- If an obviously incorrect price is communicated by Crown Guard and not corrected at the time of the order completion or delivery, for whatever reason, the order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to Buyer.
- Crown Guard accepts payments by the following methods:
– iDeal transfer
– Direct bank transfer
– Wireless (pin) payment
– Cash payments to a maximum of € 10.000,00
- If Crown Guard suspects a fraudulent payment, it will not ship and/or deliver any products and we will not carry out any refunds until authorized by our bank.
- Orders/products will only be shipped and/or delivered after full payment of the amounts due to Crown Guard.
Article 6 | Delivery
- The products will be shipped to or delivered at the address you indicated at the time of the agreement. Crown Guard does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Crown Guard will do everything to respect the delivery times agreed upon. Crown Guard cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third-party contracted to make delivery, or by wrong doing of Buyer, or in case of some unforeseen event.
- In case Buyer didn’t receive the products after shipping, Crown Guard will start an investigation with the carrier. This will take several days after receipt of your claim. During this period of investigation, no reimbursement or re-delivery will take place.
- After delivery Crown Guard will not be liable for any damages and non-functioning of the products.
- Should a delivery be rejected or should a delivery cannot take place due to a wrong address, Buyer will be responsible for any (additional) costs to be made.
- Deliveries outside the Netherlands maybe subject to import duties and/or taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. These fees/taxes are Buyer’s risk and responsibility and must be paid by Buyer.
- Crown Guard will not refund any import fees, duties and taxes.
- Import restrictions may apply in some countries on certain products and/or materials. Buyer must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. It’s Buyer’s risk and responsibility to determine if any restrictions are applicable on the delivery of the products to your destination.
Article 7 | Return policy
- Crown Guard has no return policy. Products that have been purchased and delivered cannot be returned to Crown Guard.
- In de event that Buyer is not satisfied with the purchase for what reason, Buyer can contact Crown Guard to discuss what possible action can be taken. In no situation will Crown Guard be obliged to take back or refund the (purchased) products.
Article 8 | General indemnity
- Buyer acknowledges full responsibility for liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses suffered by Crown Guard and arising out of any breach of these terms of conditions by Buyer or any other liability arising out of the use of the Crown Guard website or the use by another person accessing the website or personal accounts of Buyer by using Buyer’s computer or account number and/or password.
- Buyer indemnifies Crown Guard fully from and against all claims in such.
Article 9 | Events outside of our control
- Crown Guard will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events outside our control. This does not affect Buyer’s legal rights.
- An event outside our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control including acts of God, collapse of buildings, fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, accident, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute (not involving our employees), acts of local or central government or other competent authorities, interruption or failure of utility services, interruption or failure of our website or IT system caused by third parties, or delays or non-performance caused by third parties including manufacturers and delivery companies.
Article 10 | Privacy
- Crown Guard will use Buyer’s personal information private and will not expose this information to any third party.
- Crown Guard will use Buyer’s personal information to communicate in accordance with the offer and agreement between Parties as well as to update Buyer about his/her’s shipment and/or his/her’s products.
- Crown Guard might use Buyer’s information for commercial updates and offers in the future.
- By an agreement between Parties, Buyer’s accepts these privacy terms.
Article 11 | Severability
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions or paragraphs of these Terms or any provisions of a contract are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Article 12 | Applicable law and jurisdiction
- On all rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these Terms apply as well as these Terms by itself, only Dutch law applies.
- All disputes between parties will only be submitted to the competent court in Brabant (Zuid Oost), the Netherlands, unless a mandatory provision provides otherwise.